SKIDATA USA is seeking a Service Manager to join our team in Ashburn, VA!
Position SUMMARY Service Manager is a full-time position in which the Service Manager is expected to be experienced in day to day management and oversight on a team of Field Service Technicians/Engineers in assigned territory and surrounding region. The Service Manager works with the local team on satisfied customers and delivers the service performance as agreed on the service contracts. Visit customer's on a regular basis for a service performance and system review from an account management perspective. The Service Manager is responsible for the service results and KPI’s in the service region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Service Manager provides daily oversight of a team of service engineers.
· Ensures the right service performance as contractual agreed with customer and follow-up in the regular service performance meetings with managers.
· Work with our centralized customer support and technical support to deliver the agreed service performance to our customers.
· Handle escalated customer complaints, questions, and concerns.
· Visit key accounts for a service performance and system status review.
· Position modernization's within the installed customer base.
· Work and improve the Service KPI’s for the service in designated region.
· Responsible for consistent performance feedback of each direct report, and ensure levels down are also receiving consistency and relevant feedback; recommend disciplinary action, when necessary.
· Demonstrate the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization and /or customers.
· Coordinate training and development of the service engineer team.
· Responsible for Bi-annual review of team members.
· Responsible for forecasting service revenue and resources.
· Review processes for continuous improvements.
· Improve service contracts coverage and margin.
· Reports financial results and service profitability to executive team.
· Demonstrate ability to maintain a successful region.
YOU CONVINCE WITH:
· Knowledge of maintenance and operations of automated systems and equipment.
· Significant experience in leading field service technicians on new and existing customer site installations and upgrades for hardware and software.
· Proven ability to effectively consult with customers from an account management perspective to resolve issues in operations or maintenance.
.Tech Savvy with solid technical software skills.
· Excellent ability to communicate effectively utilizing both written and verbal skills to guide and on board new customers with service.
. Passion for technology, possess and maintain firm understanding of new and emerging technologies.
· Great attitude and the ability to be team player.
· Commitment and self-reliance.
WE SURPRISE WITH
· Competitive compensation and benefits
· Growth opportunities, for the qualified and motivated
· Innovative systems solutions
· Attraction as market leader
· Unique success story
· Highly motivated team