SKIDATA USA is seeking a Project Manager to join our team to manage projects in Boston, MA
The Project Manager is responsible for providing support for installation projects in managing, directing, and controlling all phases of project management to ensure quality standards, budgets and agreed upon timelines are achieved. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the engineering and administration from order to handover to internal and external customer. The Project Manager is responsible for the technical content, completeness and quality of the project file from start to handover including test documents. The Project Manager must have technical knowledge of the sold and implemented solutions to support the planning of the project activities and resources.
· Receive requests via phone, email, or ERP system and respond accordingly, while ensuring proper demonstration of tact and discretion to matters of importance; effectively prioritize project related issues and respond accordingly.
· Understand scope of work contract documents, including drawings and specifications, design and contracts, as well as regulatory requirements associated with the project.
· Quickly gain an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of key project stakeholders for each project and develop an understanding of the role that Sentry is to serve in the project. Ensure understanding of internal Sentry departmental roles for the project as well as the project owner, operator, managers, executives, subcontractors and County or City involvement. Maintain project stakeholder and distribution list identifying levels of involvement and communication level to ensure project documents are distributed to the correct stakeholders.
· Developing reporting procedure to support project initiatives.
· development and maintenance of construction project schedules using Critical Path Management (CPM) techniques. Continually update schedule and provide client and stakeholders with Look Ahead schedules as project requires.
· Works with project field team to understand, assist, support and track all work, task and project assignments and deliverables.
· Maintain administrative control of projects through company ERP program. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of transactions for labor, materials, and miscellaneous transactions.
· Review and post labor/cost incurring transactions for field staff daily through ERP system.
· Responsible for providing knowledgeable solutions to resolve customer, technician, and accounting concerns.
· Organize and chair project progress meetings with client and project stakeholders weekly or bi-weekly, in-person or through phone meeting forum. Schedule project follow up or individual side bar meetings as a result of any topics addressed through progress meetings as needed.
YOU CONVINCE WITH:
· Passion for managing projects from beginning to end.
· Knowledge of general construction trade and subcontractor relationships.
· Excellent time management skills are required. Ability to multi-task and prioritize are essential.
· Demonstrate strong skills in organization, analytical thinking, professionalism, problem solving, supply management, inventory control, and verbal/written communication.
· Commitment and self-reliance.
· An intermediate skillset level of Microsoft Office Suite especially with Excel, Word and Outlook. At least a general working knowledge of MS Project is required.
· 5+ years of qualifying experience working in the construction or trade industries. An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
· Bachelor’s Degree and Professional Project Manager (CAPM) certification, required. LEED Accreditation, a plus. Any trade license or certification, a plus. Example, Master Electrician, Electrical Apprentice, etc. First Aid and CPR certification, a plus.
WE SURPRISE WITH
· Competitive compensation and benefits
· Growth opportunities
· Innovative systems solutions
· Attraction as global market leader
· Unique success story
· Highly motivated team
Apply now if you see yourself managing projects on behalf of a world market leader. Please include resume in PDF or Word format. Relocation assistance – not available.