SKIDATA USA is seeking a (Temp) Dispatcher to join our team in Van Nuys, CA . This is a great long term temp opportunity to not only work at a great parking technology company but to also learn great skills because we love to train!
The technology behind our gates and access readers is as surprising as it is convincing, with thousands of our systems in more than 100 countries – for example at ski resorts, airports, stadiums and amusement parks.
The Dispatcher will be first response for open project deliverables, responsible for scheduling all service request orders and preventative maintenance visits and reconciling against all incoming requests to ensure successful completion/response in relation to agreed service contracts or priorities. Review the service request and car stock levels to assign the right technician. Incumbent will assist in ensuring departmental goals are met, and successful profit margins of Preventative Maintenance (PM) contracts, non-contract revenue and Net 30 service revenues are maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, but are not limited to:
- Effectively and efficiently plan and schedule preventative maintenance visits with the customers to ensure completion within the specified period; ensure departmental goals are met.
- Effectively and efficiently manage schedule for technicians; assign service request orders appropriately, demonstrating an understanding of the issue at hand, priority level of issue, and appropriate delegation/assigning of service request order; responsible for successful scheduling of service requests and primary point of contact on scheduling concerns, issues, or questions from internal or external customers. Serve as a point of contact for questions regarding open/closed service request orders, and other service related inquiries, from internal and external customers; demonstrate proper escalation of issues and handle accordingly.
- Monitor, update, review and close incidents in service management system daily or as needed; maintain Incident Queue on a regular basis; ensure weekly and monthly goals are met.
- Review list of open incidents on daily bases, ensuring that parts, etc. are requested or ordered; work in conjunction with warehouse staff to ensure delivery of parts to technician/location; work with warehouse personnel on ordering and delivering parts, when needed, using set procedures; follow up with warehouse staff to ensure delivery of such parts is complete; proactively communicate regarding inventory issues to ensure service and a timely response is uncompromising.
- Provide customers with accurate schedules and ETA, when required and able; effectively manage the customer’s expectations; provide required updates and follow-up information.
- Follow up with warehouse personnel and Technicians to ensure job complete in a timely manner.
- Contact customer on issues and concerns regarding any assigned service order and resolve any dispute customer may have; properly escalate higher level issues to proper personnel; work in conjunction of account team to ensure exceptional customer service is maintained
- Responsible for helping maintain/achieve successful margins and service revenue targets/goals.
- Assist with controlling overtime and overall cost of service department by actively monitoring schedules and planning efficiently, reviewing necessary factors involved and handling accordingly; work with technicians and Field Service Manager/Supervisor with regard to time and attendance and scheduling issues; properly identify areas of concern and disseminate information appropriately.
- Consult with Supervisor/Manager on service issues, when necessary.
- Perform other tasks, as assigned.
YOU CONVINCE WITH
- Passion for the IT and service management.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Service, Service Coordinator/Advisor/Customer Service position, preferably in a field service or auto repair industry.
- Great internal and external customer service skills.
- Superior scheduling and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Experience with Accounting, ERP or any other office product software is a plus.
WE SURPRISE WITH
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Growth opportunities, for the qualified and motivated
- Innovative systems solutions
- Attraction as market leader
- Unique success story
- Highly motivated team
Apply now if you see yourself providing customer satisfaction on behalf of the world market leader. Please include resume in PDF format. Relocation assistance may be available.