Receptionist / Office Administrator
SKAZKA CAKES LLC Midland Park, NJ
- Expired: April 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Skazka Cakes bakery is looking for a Receptionist / Office Administrator to join our team in our Midland Park, NJ office. The Receptionist / Office Administrator will assist clients with placing custom cakes and specialty desserts orders over the phone, emails, texts, and in person walk-ins and appointments.
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified impression and assistance to all customers. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has understanding of administrative and clerical procedures/systems and the ability to multitask in a busy teamwork environment.
- Client services Answer all phone calls, emails, texts, and social media platforms instant messages with inquiries about placing new custom cakes and specialty desserts orders. Return calls, make outbound follow up calls. Explain custom order placement process, discuss custom cakes and desserts design details, available options, and provide pricing under guidance of experienced cake decorators, provide customers with delivery charge quotes, answer questions and provide assistance with existing and pending custom orders. Email out invoices, and follow up on payment status.
- Administration Send out and receive emails, texts, social medial platforms instant messages. File and keep good pending, current, and future orders records. Maintain office supplies and reorder as needed. Maintain an organized filing system. Schedule appointments as required.
- Associates degree is preferred
- A high school diploma is required
- Reliable, professional, courteous and patient
- Excellent phone, email, texting, and social media instant messaging skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong follow up skills
- Ability to work in fast pace team environment
About Skazka Cakes LLC:
SKAZKA CAKES LLC
AddressMidland Park, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at SKAZKA CAKES LLC