- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Dallas, TX
About the Movement:
Now, more than ever, women are shattering glass ceilings that once limited their ability to dream, grow, and change the world. No longer do women have to choose between family or career, they can have it all! As the definition of womanhood continues to advance, so does the woman’s need to connect and assess where she fits in the ever-changing world around her. There is no better time than the present to awaken, identify, and release the unique offering of the woman.
Women’s lifestyle brand seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO. The desired candidate would have previous experience supporting executives or high-profile individuals. The Executive Assistant will manage the CEO’s daily schedule, coordinate travel arrangements, and support with various professional tasks. Additionally, the desired candidate must be intuitive, highly organized, detail-oriented, and consistently meets deadlines,
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about making an impact in this role, as we aim to cultivate a purpose driven environment.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide high-level general support to the CEO
· Manage CEO’s day-to-day calendar
· Schedule meetings, interviews, photo shoots, production recordings, and personal appointments
· Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation
· Serve as a point of contact for employees and external partners
· Manage internal and external requests while prioritizing the most time-sensitive matters
· Assist with special projects as needed
· Perform other varying professional administrative tasks
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· 5 years of experience as an executive assistant or personal assistant
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; Excellent email etiquette
· Detail-oriented and highly organized
· Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
· Proactive with the ability to take initiative
· Flexible and willingness to pivot with unpredictable changes
· Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology
· Anticipate needs and problem-solve challenges
· Extensive travel required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
SJR Engagements, Inc.
Get fresh Assistant CEO jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.