Administrative Marketing Assistant
SJB Group Baton Rouge, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to the following:
- Assist internal departments as necessary, including organizing and preparing graphics to support the company's business development efforts.
- Maintain project information including project photography.
- Assist in the non-technical sections of client deliverables such as brochures, proposals, and presentations.
- Develop and coordinate graphics and write/edit marketing proposal documents.
- Manage/attend trade shows and events.
- Minimum of 3 years prior marketing and administrative experience.
- Proficient in desktop publishing, presentation, and other marketing - related software, presentation related software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Basic understanding of the engineering/surveying industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Functions effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Excellent skills in time management, organizing, writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Ability to multitask and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience with CPES and 24-102 Submittal forms is a PLUS
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
BusinessView all jobs at SJB Group