Full-Service, High-Volume Casual Restaurant General Manager
- Expired: January 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently searching for an experienced Restaurant General Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of full-service, casual dining experience and will be a hands-on leader. If you are dedicated to consistently driving high standards and achieving service excellence, and if you are ready to join an amazing company with a ton of upward growth potential - then we want to hear from you!
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Must possess a strong customer service focus and mindset
- Adept at building relationships and dedicated to delivering quality.
- Manage the daily operations of our restaurant, including but not limited to the selection, development, and performance management of employees.
- Oversee inventory and ordering of food and supplies, and maintain a constant focus on labor cost, food cost, and supply cost.
- An outgoing, motivational leader who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and leads by example.
- Must maintain high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction
- Skillful planner with knowledge of basic business fundamentals
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflicts
- An infectious, positive attitude that inspires others and promotes great teamwork
- Must show initiative and possess the skills to self-manage
- Ability to manage and oversee both the FOH and BOH operations
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of Restaurant General Manager experience; full-service dining or resort experience preferred
- Pleasant, polite manner, a neat and clean appearance
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized with strong attention to detail
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Program
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance with Employer-Contribution; Immediate Eligibility
- 401K with Company Match
- Positive Work Environment with Unlimited Career Growth Potential
- Paid Time Off
SJ Daytona Beach LLC
AddressDaytona Beach, FL
Get fresh Full-Service, High-Volume Casual Restaurant General Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.