Software Engineers Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- SITEC Consulting has a rare opportunity for Multiple, entry level Software Engineers with a Bachelor's degree in a related field, OR 4 years of Software Engineering experience.
- The qualified candidate MUST have an ACTIVE TS//SCI with Poly Security Clearance. (No Sponsorships)
- The Junior Software Engineer supports multiple products that automate workflow and alerting/notification activities so that mission customers can focus on more complex issues.
- The team employs Agile methodologies and DevOps principles to ensure that high-quality, reliable software is delivered to the customer.
- Opportunities for teleworking are available based on tasking and customer approval.
- The Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Works individually or as part of a team.
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Resolves software problem reports.
- Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- No demonstrated experience is required.
- MUST have an ACTIVE TS//SCI with Poly Security Clearance. (No Sponsorships)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
Get fresh Entry Level Software Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.