Mission Integration Process Engineer
- Expired: September 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Process Engineer on our team, you will support the government customer's mission integration office and communicate with other program personnel, customers, and senior executives. The PE will assist in the establishment of governance processes/policies and with the resolution of enterprise-wide issues at the executive level. The PE will support the planning and execution of enterprise leadership assemblies; create and capture Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) activities and dates needed to optimize the enterprise governance; identify and link related activities across all scheduled inputs; coordinate all change impacts with the customer; publish schedules; and coordinate changes with affected activity leads.
- Develop the plans for process assessments, both informal and formal?
- Work closely with the systems and software engineering process development team?members to?determine?organizational readiness for assessment as well as in conducting assessments.?
- Coordinate and schedule process assessments.?
- Lead Assessment teams in conducting both formal and informal assessments?
- Analyze assessment results to make improvement recommendations.?
- Ensure assessment results and recommendations are used as the basis for improvement plans?
- Assess Process Improvement Progress and report findings?
- Evaluate Systems Engineering and Software Engineering processes to address problems with process workflows, organizational structure and alignment and planning.?
- Assist?in defining Process Improvement strategy and lesson learns?
- Conducts training sessions and workshops for Process Improvement activities?
- Lead Process Improvement effort utilizing CMM/CMMI or other similar process models?
- Assist?in Enterprise level Systems and Software Engineering Process Improvement Initiatives?
- Assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue
- Assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation.
- Analyze and propose appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
- Independently analyze and recommend alternatives for elements of project's technical design.
- Coordinates the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Ten (10) years'?experience?with Process Improvement o programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is?required.?
- Experience is to include, within the past ten (10) years, five (5)?years'?experience?in?facilitation, training,?methodology?development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition?identifying?best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data?modeling, or information system development methods and practices.?
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance required.
- As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or?education?from an accredited college or university is?required.?
- "None Specified"
Other Duties Disclaimer
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties and responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Get fresh Mission Control jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.