We are currently recruiting for an office administrator for a smaller private owned company. If you are a self sufficient, independent employee, this position is for you!
$15.00/hr and up based on experience
7am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday (flexible)
Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
· Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
· Quick Books and Micro Soft
· Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
· Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
· Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
· Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
· Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
· Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
· Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
· Code documents according to company procedures.
· Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
· Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
· Match order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information.
Experience and Education:
· Quick Books
· MS Suite
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
· Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
· Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*
SITE Staffing, IncWith over 25 years of experience, SITE Staffing, Inc. is the staffing agency of choice for Milwaukee and the surrounding area. Employees trust us because they know we will match them with real opportunities at great organizations. Whether you are looking for a temporary assignment or a permanent position, we are here to help you reach your employment goals. At SITE Staffing we value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We have been awarded the “Five Start Invest in Vets” employer rating by the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber in recognition of our commitment to hiring, training, and retaining veterans, service members, and military spouses. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, and we are the 2019 recipient of the BBB’s Torch Award for Ethics.