Position: Machine Operator
Shift: 3rd shift (6pm-6am)-SP
Pay $16-$18 p/hr
- Following regulations on health and safety/ as well as using protective gear.
- Safety checks need to be done before using any machine.
- Using an MRP system (computer/barcode scanner), to keep records of products.
- Production inspection to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Control and adjust the processing equipment's functions and settings (e.g. flows).
- Problems with troubleshooting during production.
- Test machine operation on a regular basis to ensure smooth running.
- Apply protocols for quality assurance.
- Fed semi-automated machines with the necessary raw material.
- Realize raw material and system setups (staging, sanitation, testing, etc.) to begin a production Cycle
- Complete other related tasks.
- Detailed Oriented
- Skills in basic mathematics.
- Ability to work as necessary overtime.
- Must stand for long periods of time.
- Previous experience with machine/ in food production.
- Problem solving.