Customer Care Representative
- 2 days per week: 8am - 4:30pm
- 2 nights per week: 11am - 8:00pm
- Friday: 7:30am -3:30pm
- 1 Saturday per month: 9:00am -12pm (if you work Saturday you only work half day on Friday prior to)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls for the verification and set up of new loans
- Take incoming phone calls from customers to answer questions regarding loan or payment questions
- Process credit and loan disputes/verification
- Direct miscellaneous incoming calls.
- Contact distributors to resolve customer issues
- Prepare and send correspondence regarding customers inquiries via mail, email and website.
- Use skip tracing or other methods to locate customers
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Customer Service experience in a call center environment is required
- Must have excellent phone etiquette with a pleasant attitude
- Must have patience and the ability to stay calm in difficult situations
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including some nights and Saturdays
- Must have general typing skills
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer* Defined by Diversity* Accredited Member of BBB*