- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SISSCO Material Handling, a Overhead Crane Manufacturer and Structural Steel Fabricator, is looking for Experienced Welder / Fabricator.
- AWS D1.1 Certified - Flux Core (Mig)
- Advanced Welding Skills
- Advanced Layout Skills
- Familiar with Fabrication Standards and Methods
- Minimum 2 years experience in welding and fabrication
- Structural Steel Welding (Mig and Stick)
- Layout of Structural Steel
- Blue Print reading
- Saw Cutting, Grinding and other misc fabrication responsibilities.
- Mechanical Assembly of misc components
- All certifications must be up to date
- Fork Truck operator
- Excellent communication skills to work with fabrication team as well as Project and Engineering Departments.
Competitive hourly pay, 401k offered, FSA offer and health benefits.
For more information about SISSCO Material Handling please visit our website at www.sisscohoist.com
SISSCO Material Handling
A family owned company started in 1972 , we operate out of our Central NJ location in Hillsborough, NJ. Servicing all of the Northeast, we continue to expand our services across the country. Consisting of several divisions, we primarily focus on the design, fabrication, installation and servicing of material handling equipment. As an Executive Member of the Crane Manufacturers Association of America (CMAA), we provide equipment that is designed by qualified engineering personnel, manufactured with strict quality control processes, and installed by trained experienced technicians. Although designing, manufacturing and servicing of Overhead Cranes and Hoists is where it all started, we have complemented this sector of our business with a full Engineering and Project Management Division, Controls & Automation Division, Modernizations Division and Mechanical Contracting Division.
186 Route 206 SouthHillsborough, NJ