The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for acquiring new accounts and grow existing accounts. The BDR will meet with potential clients, identify the client’s needs, and design a staffing program for the client. The BDR will be responsible for creating the necessary documents to onboard the client. Make customer service visits and provide ongoing support to existing clients.
· Acquire new clients.
· Responsible for account management.
· Conduct business presentations.
· Carry out contract negotiation.
· Cold call via telephone and face-to-face.
· Other duties assigned.
· Strong Closing Skills
· Strong Presentation Skills
· Demonstrated ability to sell and manage accounts
· Work with high level business officials (CEO's, Human Resources Directors, Hiring Managers)
Education and Training: Bachelor’s (Preferred, not required), 2+ years of sales experience, 2 + years of Business to Business Sales
Salary and Earnings:
Salary plus commissions paid bi-weekly, plus residual commission on acquired accounts.
Job Type: Full-time
SIS Silver Spring
Why Work Here?
Join a fast growing staffing company with lots of room for growth!