The Relocation Operations Intern will provide support to Relocation Consultants by assisting with administrative duties, communicating with suppliers, and collaborating with internal departments. The Relocation Operations Intern will also gain a general understanding of the aspects of domestic and international relocation policies and programs through weekly training sessions. This position will have a start date of May 20th, 2019.
- Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, scheduling, communicate with suppliers, manage daily mail and email requests, track and manage tasks, support projects as needed.
- Participate in weekly department and internship led training sessions.
- Prefer Juniors and Seniors, but will consider other class levels
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Can take initiative and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications
- Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills
- Undergraduate degree in progress required
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
SIRVA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The Federal EEO Law Poster may be found at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability of any part of the employment process, please send an email to Human Resources at HRSIRVA@SIRVA.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX, and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
Tracking Code: 4005
Job Location: Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Temporary