SIR Home Improvements is looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to coordinate our retail expansion in the marketing division! SIR Home Improvements is a leader in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling in southwest Michigan, and growing at a rapid rate. The position entails building and supporting a marketing team of lead generators in multiple retail outlets. The lead generators will be discovering opportunities for our sales team, while strengthening the Michigan Kitchen and SIR Home Improvement Brands. The activities will include working in the partnered retail locations and building strong relationship with the store managers and employees and representing our brand with professionalism and excitement.
- Represent our Brand with professionalism and excitement!
- Hire and develop your team
- In the retail stores, initiate conversation with potential clients, and set appointments for the sales team
- Works closely with scheduling team to ensure opportunities are given to sales team.
- Set realistic, daily goals and manage a leads pipeline.
- Consistently collects, inputs and updates information into the CRM software.
- Generate lead activity that contributes toward achieving annual sales goal.
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be familiar with the sales and cold calling process.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and client interactions.
- Able to initiate conversation and connect with people
- Building services industry knowledge.
- Must be able to develop, cultivate and maintain professional relationships.
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous sales experience or cold calling experience.
- Physical ability to drive, stand and walk for long periods at a time.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, self-directed and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Will be subject to a background check
- Fast paced business development environment
- Goal orientation.
- Deadline driven
- High sense of urgency.
- Exposed to a combination of external, office and client environments.