Bathroom/Kitchen Design Consultant - (No Cold Calling)
Join a team of highly energetic, highly motivated professionals that are passionate about helping customers fulfill their home improvement dreams. Take advantage of a stellar training program that will propel your career forward in record time. Help customers design their bathroom and kitchen renovation projects with products that are beautiful, low maintenance, and fully protected under lifetime warranties.
When you join the Sir Home Improvement team, you'll experience a shared dedication to a greater goal, and an opportunity to be part of a future-focused team of innovative leaders that strengthens every day! Most important, you'll have the opportunity to earn six figures in the first 365 days on board.
You won't have to cold call a single person. You will be trained to give a 20-year proven sales presentation to pre-qualified leads that are looking for the solutions we sell. If you have a passion for sales, the drive to succeed, the skills to communicate and the desire to win, welcome home.
Bathroom Design Consultants:
A full-time W-2 design consultant, your role will be to develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective and existing customers.
You are NOT responsible to generate your own leads. Prior to your first interaction with prospective customers, 75% of the legwork has been done for you. We have a very rigorous pre-qualification process that ensures we are putting our Consultants in the best possible position to succeed. Right now, we are connected to several Home Depot and Sam’s Club stores in southwest Michigan and northern Indiana. We are in a position where we have more leads than we have sales people, and Covid-19 has created some pent up demand for our solutions.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Delivery of interactive consultations on eco-friendly, green products and services to decision makers
- Team building and mentorship
- Strategic presentation development
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Naturally outgoing and an expressive individual who thrives in social settings
- BA/BS preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- $75,000-90,000 average first-year compensation (base + commission)
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Gas card
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Matched Deposits into Retirement plan
- Opportunity at unprecedented professional and personal growth
We look forward to helping the right person get started. Apply now!