This position is primarily responsible for building and maintaining relationships in assigned territories. The Account Manager will develop new market, new relationships and maintain existing relationships to promote MD24 House Call’s services. Job includes making visits to patients homes and explaining our services to them and obtaining documents.
Compensation: Up to $85,000 per year based on experience and performance
Essential Job Functions
- The Account Manager will be required to attend 15 minutes Status Meetings every morning at 7:30am and weekly meeting.
- Compiles lists of prospective Nursing homes, Group homes, Assisted Living, & Skilled Nursing Facilities to market and present SIPMD services to residents.
- Develops and maintains contact with key hospital, skilled nursing, assisted living facility, Independent living, discharge planning services, case management and clinical staff to provide ongoing updates on House Call services available in the market. Increase admissions within the assigned accounts and meets or exceeds targets.
- Functions as liaison between referral source and SIPMD. Assesses needs of patient/family, assuring that clinical alignment is appropriate and securing appropriate post-acute resources.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individuals and promote SIPMD’s core values and commitment to the community and excellent patient care
- Serves as liaison between DON/ ED in communities and the Internal teams.
- Provide action plans on how to meet/exceed expected goals
- Works with Business Development to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Ensure CRM database records of the contact list in the area are maintained on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with services provided.
- Must be extremely personable, have a lot of patience, and excellent communication skills.
- 5-7 years in Healthcare industry
- Experience with senior living communities, health plans such as Molina, Medical
Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Identifying the potential of accounts
- Designing a territory plan around potential
- Interpreting market conditions and how they affect accounts
- Developing a master call plan
- Developing thought-leaders on a territory basis
- Utilizing resources and information systems to maximize and impact new and existing markets,
- Analyzing order of message to maximize effective time with customer
- Experience in working with healthcare professional at all levels: Physicians, PA’s, RN’s, MA’s,Case Managers, Social Workers, etc.
Education and Experience:
- College degree required Minimum of three years of Clinical/Case Management experience preferred
- Strong preference given to candidates who have previously operated in the sales function of a durable medical equipment, institutional pharmaceutical or healthcare setting company
- Knowledge of acute hospitals and post-acute settings preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Apps
SIPMD does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, protected veteran status or any other protected group.