To successfully perform this job, the individual must be able to perform each essential job responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities. Job descriptions represent a general outline of job responsibilities and qualifications. They are not intended to be comprehensive in nature. In addition, jobs evolve over time and, therefore, their descriptions may not reflect the precise nature of the position at a given point of time.
General Description: Responsible for performing all tasks associated with post production and preparation for shipment in accordance with customer specification.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Inspection: Responsible for final inspection of products before packaging. Review quality notes for any additional information regarding product. Review customer specifications for final product shipping. Ensure work is reported accurately in ERP system.
Packaging: Assist with all post production activities such as: post curing parts, application of talc or graphite coatings, printing necessary markings on parts, printing labels, preparing boxes, and packaging parts in boxes. Coordinating with shipping and receiving in order to ensure the timely preparation of parts due to ship.
- Work environment: Adhere to cleanliness standards and product safety guidelines. Maintain a safe work environment by assuring conformance to policies and good practices.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Generate reporting to reflect post production material usage and shipping
- Conduct Special project as assigned
- Assist in training new team members
Required Skills and Competencies:
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years experience working with packaging materials or assembling shipping containers in a manufacturing setting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, meet time sensitive deadlines and organize workload with general supervision
- High level attention to detail in order to identify flaws in products
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Experience operating a standup forklift
- Will be performing light to moderate physical tasks on a regular basis, lifting up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
About SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC
SIMTEC is a leading, U.S.-based Extraordinary Solutions provider exclusively focused on the customized, serial production of Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR), LSR over-molded and 2-Shot (LSR/Thermoplastic) solutions, and Multi-Shot (LSR/Thermoplastic and Metal) injection molded components. As a technology driven company, for more than 18 years SIMTEC has been envisioning and manufacturing high precision, tight tolerance solutions for global innovative leaders in the automotive, life science, electronic, infant and personal care industries. SIMTEC Silicone Parts is ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO/TS 16949 certified, as well as cGMP compliant. The company is a proud member of the RICO GROUP.
SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC
Why Work Here?
SIMTEC is recognized as one of North America’s top solutions provider for Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) and Multi-Shot LSR components.