Injection Molding Specialist
SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC Miramar, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
General Description: Responsible for operating injection-molding machines to mold parts and components in compliance with customer specifications. Monitor and trouble shoot injection molding machines as well as related equipment and supplies to ensure continued production of quality parts.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Start-up, trouble shoot and shut-down of Injection Molding Machines and auxiliary equipment (robots, pumps, etc.).
- Inspection of parts according to control plan and work instructions.
- Daily preventive maintenance on production equipment (mold, injection molding machine, chiller, plastic pallets dryer, temperature control unit, vacuum pump), etc.
- Keep the assigned injection molding machine clean and organized under the 5S System.
- Report work (create and disposition labels and IQ-logs), scrap and rejects in the IT system.
- Analyze issues in process and give inputs for work orders for service and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Address safety issues immediately – people, equipment and work area.
- Adhere to cleanliness standards and product safety guidelines, including machine cleaning assignments. Maintain a safe work environment by assuring conformance to policies and good practices. Address safety issues immediately – people, equipment and work area.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in Secondary Operations as needed (post-cure, sorting), etc.
- Assist in restocking the raw material (plastic pallet, master batch, silicone, silicone color, boxes, dividers, and trays), etc.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Mechanical aptitude and precision with the ability to learn and adapt.
- Must be punctual and reliable. High level attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Five years’ experience working on injection molding ecosystems, preferably on Arburg presses and robots.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English language.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical and mechanical operations.
- Ability to work in confined area with loud noise, extreme temperatures.
- Willingness to work in shift schedule and to accommodate additional work time as necessary.
- Ability to perform moderate lifting to up 50 pounds and physical tasks associate with heavy equipment, machinery, and production materials including operating forklifts.
- Ability to handle and grip small parts.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8+ hours)
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, Dental & Vision.
- PTOs and 6 Holidays.
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth.
- Short Term Disability (Corporate Rate)
SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLCWhy Work Here?
SIMTEC is recognized as one of North America’s top solutions provider for Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) and Multi-Shot LSR components.
SIMTEC is a leading, U.S.-based Extraordinary Solutions provider exclusively focused on the customized, serial production of Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR), LSR over-molded and 2-Shot (LSR/Thermoplastic) solutions, and Multi-Shot (LSR/Thermoplastic and Metal) injection molded components. As a technology driven company, for more than 18 years SIMTEC has been envisioning and manufacturing high precision, tight tolerance solutions for global innovative leaders in the automotive, life science, electronic, infant and personal care industries. SIMTEC Silicone Parts is ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO/TS 16949 certified, as well as cGMP compliant. The company is a proud member of the RICO GROUP.
9658 Premier ParkwayMiramar, FL
ManufacturingView all jobs at SIMTEC Silicone Parts, LLC