If you're looking to join a dynamic, fun, fast-paced work environment that embraces creativity and innovation while fostering teamwork...then Simpson Healthcare would love to hear from you!
We are a strategic scientific agency that Builds Brand Health for our clients and we're currently expanding. We are looking for an Associate Creative Director (ACD) to join our dynamic team. The ACD will be responsible for managing/mentoring the creative team from start to finish for our clients and their brands. The ACD will also be responsible for maintaining his/her own projects while overseeing all client projects. They will also effectively and efficiently manage the client relationship and communicate all client needs to leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embraces and strengthens the client relationship, partnering with the Client Services and Scientific teams, to ensure an exceptional client experience and 100% client retention.
- Leads the creative team in the execution of ideas and concepts through the delivery of compelling designs, presentations and production for clients.
- Collaborates with Scientific, Marketing and Engineering teams to provide creative approaches to communicate the client's brand strategy or message.
- Supervises and engages in all new business pitches and client brand concepts.
- Leads all project management efforts of assigned projects including timelines, quality, budget, strategy and specs.
- Manages all project details and sets priorities to ensure all actions are accomplished in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to work independently but demonstrate strong team/collaboration skills.
- Participates in all regular client and internal staff meetings.
- Contributes innovative ideas and designs to brainstorming sessions with all internal stakeholders.
- Enhances the Simpson Healthcare brand and style.
- Mentors, supervises and provides opportunities for growth to the creative team.
- Stays current on industry news and events, sharing relevant knowledge.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 15+ years experience, with at least 5 years managing a team, in a healthcare, medical communications or scientific agency.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Graphic Design or a related field is required, Master's degree a plus.
- People management and mentoring experience is required.
- Strong attention to detail, specifically in the science of project management.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation.
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude and a sense of humor all while multi-tasking.
- Exceptional skills with Adobe Creative Cloud and other design programs.
- Excellent technology skills with a high proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Skilled with web-conferencing tools such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams and WebEx.
- Familiarity with both Windows and Mac environments is a plus.
- Available to travel for client meetings as required.
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude and a sense of humor is always appreciated!
SIMPSON HealthcareWe offer a generous compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, plenty of PTO + holiday time, the ability to work from home up to 2 days a week (currently 100% remote due to COVID-19), free parking, casual dress, all the free beverages you can drink (plus an occasional food truck...) in a fun, collaborative work environment. We also embrace both Windows and Mac, you choose when you start!