- Expired: February 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
On a daily basis, perform pick up and delivery of electrical and other equipment to and from the company facility.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Drive company vehicles to conduct pick up and delivery of our customers equipment.
* Adequately load/pack the vehicles to ensure safe transportation and handling of all equipment.
* Review daily pick up and delivery paperwork to determine where the pick up and deliveries are to occur.
* Review and establish routes for pick up and deliveries.
* Maintain vehicles used by review of maintenance records and/or dates for vehicle maintenance for oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
* Communicate conversationally and in writing with coherent sentence structure to/with employees.
* Regularly interact with customers, and with Customer Service Representatives; interaction normally involves exchange of factual information.
* Professionally represent SIMCO Electronics and act as a liaison between customers and SIMCO Electronics.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Valid Drivers License.
* Clean and satisfactory driving record.
* One plus year of experience as a Driver.
* Reasonable knowledge of the area/location routes, streets, highways, etc. and a good sense of direction.
The employee will be required to lift up to 50 lbs unaided. Occasional standing and bending are required.
* Work primarily consists of driving and performing pick up and deliveries. There will be time spent in a laboratory or manufacturing environment at a SIMCO location and or customer sites.
* Travel is required. Drivers may drive from one SIMCO laboratory to another, which could take about 4 or more hours a day.
What We Offer
* Full-time, non-exempt position
* Excellent benefits package includes; medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching, employee funded pre-tax health, child care spending accounts and tuition reimbursement
* Vacation, sick and paid holidays
SIMCO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SIMCO complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SIMCO Electronics is the leading provider of calibration and software services for test and measurement instruments used in technology organizations. To learn more about SIMCO Electronics visit our home page: https://www.simco.com/
To all recruitment agencies: SIMCO Electronics does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, SIMCO Electronics employees or any other company location. SIMCO Electronics is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
TravelView all jobs at Simco Electronics