Job Title: Desktop Computer Support
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Expertise in Microsoft Windows based computer network operations, maintaining the usability of the information technology (IT) hardware assets, insuring one operates as required by the organization's employees and support of VOIP and VTC capabilites.
Duties and Responsibilities – Job Specifications:
• Install, relocate, configure, troubleshoot, scan media and repair desktop computers, laptops, thin clients, and printers
• Load, configure, and troubleshoot software applications
• Load proper patches to computers identified during Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) scanning
• Perform administrative tasks in support of deployment services such as notification to proper authorities of equipment location changes
• Timely update and closeout of trouble tickets
• Initial response to trouble tickets within 24 hours
• Resolve trouble tickets within 72 hours, unless impacted by other organizations
• Closeout trouble tickets within 4 hours of resolution
• Maintain and use at least 2 separate accounts for access to network resources, 1 for their privileged level access and a separate general user, non-privileged level account for routine procedures.
• Report security violations and incidents in accordance with AFMAN 33-152.
Professional Certification: Possess and maintain current Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II (Security+)
TOP SECRET SECURITY/SCI CLEARANCE