Group Home/STRTP Administrator / Facility Manager
- Develops and evaluates needs, services and casework plans for youth
- Reviews all resident assessment and treatment plans
- Develops and records casework plans for each youth.
- Monitors implementation of casework plans, and evaluates each resident’s progress.
- Develops and monitors educational program, attends Individual Education Plan (I.E.P) meetings.
- Reviews progress and Special Incident Reports for casework follow-up.
- Evaluates case material and assists in interviewing youth referred for admission to the program
- Collaborates with Facility Manager regarding off-grounds passes, including home passes.
- Collaborates with treatment team in making discharge recommendations.
- Conducts family, individual and group milieu counseling.
- Provides orientation and continuing education training for staff to equip them to meet the needs of the residents
Duties: The Administrator / Facility Manager shall be responsible for the following duties:
· Directing and evaluating the facility within the limits of the functions and policies established by the licensee.
· Preparing the facility's budget and managing expenditures according to the facility's budget limitations.
· Organizing the work of the facility and delegating responsibilities to staff.
· Assessing the facility’s operations and program and reporting to the licensee and making recommendations to address identified problems.
· Recruiting, appointing, evaluating, and terminating staff.
· Developing a plan for the orientation, development, and training of staff
· Reviewing complaints made by children or their authorized representative(s) and deciding upon the action to be taken to handle the complaint.
· Developing the written policies, procedures, and practices for continuous quality improvement.
· Observing and interacting with staff, children, and other individuals, as necessary, to ensure the quality of care for children and program services.
· Any other duties that may be necessary to manage and administer the short-term residential therapeutic program.
The administrator shall meet one of the following qualifications:
· Have a master's degree in a behavioral science from an accredited college or university, plus two years of employment as a social worker, in an agency serving children or in a residential congregate care program for children.
· Have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, plus at least three years administrative experience or supervisory experience over social work, direct care and/or support staff providing direct services to children in an agency or in a community care facility with a licensed capacity of six or more.
· Have completed at least two years at an accredited college or university, plus at least five years administrative experience or supervisory experience over social work, direct care and/or support staff providing direct services to children in an agency or in a community care facility with a licensed capacity of six or more.
· Be a qualified and certified GROUP HOME administrator prior to January 1, 2017.
· Possess an GROUP HOME Administrator Certificate.
· Complete and pass a criminal record review and Child Abuse Center Index check in accordance with applicable law.
- Receives supervision from Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director and/or Board of Directors.
- Collaborates with Facility Manager on treatment-related matters which affect and are affected by staff performance.
- Collaborates with Facility Manager and lead Behavior Specialist regarding placement of new residents.
- Collaborates with psychiatrists, specialists and placement workers.
- Contacts law enforcement personnel and providers of therapeutic services in the community.
- Contacts community members who can provide resources for the GROUP HOME.
- Performs special assignments as required.
Hours Worked: 20 – 40 hours per week
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $16.50 - $20.00/hour.
About SILENCE ALOUD, INC.: Silence Aloud is a not-for-profit, charitable organization dedicated to providing housing, foster care, advocacy and support in all forms necessary for children, adolescents, and young adults who are victims of abuse, whether physical, emotional, sexual or substance related.If you are passionate about serving youth, have at least 4 years of experience, and life and/or college experience, we'd love to get to know you better. Learn more about us at www.silencealoud.info.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.