Responsible for identifying, recruiting and developing marketing plans for both SIHF Healthcare and Touchette Regional Hospital.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Drive sourcing and recruiting activities to identify new professionals in the market.
2. Lead ongoing communication with potential provider candidates and relevant community partners.
3. Conduct in-depth in-take meetings with hiring leaders to ensure alignment.
4. Develop recruiting metrics and dashboard to communicate with leadership team.
5. Join or participate in local or national organizations that support clinical & non-clinical roles.
6. Effectively manage day-to-day recruitment tools and methodology.
7. Design and deliver comprehensive talent management strategies process, tools and approaches that drive simplicity for business leaders acquiring talent.
8. Develop hiring leader skills, capabilities and ensure accountability.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing recruitment. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
2. Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
3. Ability to respond to common inquiries.
4. Ability to present information to senior management, employees and potential applicants.
5. Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
6. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
7. Ability to interact and communicate with upper management, clinical leadership and providers.
8. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
9. Ability to prioritize, organize and delegate assignments. Must document well and have excellent follow-up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and at least 2 years of related experience.
Requires local travel between sites on a regular basis (2-5 times per month). A valid driver’s license and insured automobile are required.
Normal work hours for this position are Monday through Friday day shift. Occasionally, overtime and weekends may be required. Occasional night and weekend phone calls required maybe required.
Why Work Here?SIHF Healthcare is one of the country’s largest Community Health Centers. Our senior leadership team and Board established our organization as a nationally respected and reputable health care service provider. SIHF Healthcare’s multi-specialty provider group has over 32 locations across central and southern Illinois that is the medical home for over 120,000 individuals.
Growing organization, helping to serve those in need, great benefits