SHS Nutrition LLC Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At SHS Nutrition LLC we strive to serve the whole person from a nutritional, emotional and behavioral aspect. Our goal is to help clients achieve their health and weight related goals by providing appropriate and scientifically supported nutrition advice. No Gimmicks. No fads. Our mission is to provide simple and healthy solutions.
SHS Nutrition has an immediate opening for an ambitious Registered Dietitian with excellent customer service skills and desire to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
As a Registered Dietitian you will assess client dietary needs and advise, educate, and guide client to their ultimate goals. No cookie cutter diets. You will be open-minded to offer advice that is relative to each individual. This role is highly customer-oriented and vital in supporting a well-balanced individual. The RD will ensure each client is cared for with focused and personalized attention.
Clientele ranges from pediatrics to geriatrics, with a large bariatric population. Comfort with this population is important. The ability to do bariatric evaluations and communicate with surgeon and office staff is a must.
- Certified Registered Dietitian with at least 1 year of clinical and counseling experience.
- Understanding of Nutrition Education for various medical conditions.
- Personable, friendly, and fun!
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Insurance credentialed preferred.
- Ability to work with all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Ability to provide guidance on behavioral and lifestyle changes.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a good listening ear and ability to show empathy.
- Must be able to professionally communicate with peers and management and display excellent interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Part-time
SHS Nutrition LLCWhy Work Here?
Fun, energetic, and flexible work environment
24 Stelton Rd PiscatawayPhiladelphia, PA