- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Category: IT
Location: Washington, DC
SHR Consulting Group LLC, headquartered in Springfield, VA. Our IT Professionals help organizations by providing intelligent solutions that solve today’s problems and prepare them for tomorrow’s challenges. We focus not only on the tactical aspects of providing solutions in today’s IT landscape but also possess the strategic vision to anticipate and react to the inevitable changes that will form the basis of tomorrow’s IT landscape. SHR provides thought leadership which enables organizations to make technology investments that align with their strategic business objectives. We offer our employees a competitive benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, ancillary benefits, and personal time-off.
The Project Manager will be responsible for executing assigned projects through the full IT project lifecycle from requirements gathering through deployment and project close-out. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Producing Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs).
• Developing Course of Action (COAs) presentations with input from technical resources.
• Meeting with government customers to elicit and document project requirements.
• Reporting directly to government managers as well as the contract Program Manager.
• Identifying, managing, and mitigating project related risks.
• Developing work breakdown structures (WBS).
• Developing and maintaining project schedules.
• Working with technical resources in a matrixed environment to ensure proper resource utilization.
• Managing assigned projects to schedule, scope and cost and notifying government oversight and Program Manager earlier and often of risks or issues.
• Working with technical resources to document technical information and recommendations in a polished, professional presentation that is consumable for a non-technical audience.
• Documenting a gap analysis with inputs from technical resources.
• Leading other documentation efforts with inputs from technical resources as required.
• Acting as liaison between application owners (customers) and the technical team.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management. Or 10 years’ experience without a
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience supporting IT projects through the IT project lifecycle.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• PMP certification or equivalent certification.
• Security + certification or higher
SHR Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at SHR Consulting Group are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the location where we operate.
SHR Consulting Group