Oracle HCM Cloud Application Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Oracle HCM Cloud Application Developer
Job Category: IT
Location: Remote CONUS
Clearance: DoD Public Trust
SHR Consulting Group LLC, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. Our IT Professionals help organizations by providing intelligent solutions that solve today’s problems and prepare them for tomorrow’s challenges. We focus not only on the tactical aspects of providing solutions in today’s IT landscape but also possess the strategic vision to anticipate and react to the inevitable changes that will form the basis of tomorrow’s IT landscape. SHR provides thought leadership which enables organizations to make technology investments that align with their strategic business objectives. We offer our employees a competitive benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, ancillary benefits, and personal time-off.
Oracle HCM Cloud Application Developer will be responsible development of fast formulas, building and loading conversion HDLs, integrations, reports development. Other experience can include BI Publisher, HCM Extract, HDL, UCM or other cloud-based tools such as Oracle Integration Cloud Services. MFT (managed file transfer).
• Development of fast formulas
• Building and loading conversion HDLs
• Integrations development
• Reports development
• Knowledge of BI Publisher, HCM Extract, HDL, UCM or other cloud-based tools such as
Oracle Integration Cloud Services.
• Knowledge of MFT (managed file transfer).
• Experience with HDLs and spreadsheet loaders for conversion.
• Experience with fast formulas, data transformation, and Excel skills.
• Knowledge of Core HR.
• Knowledge of OTBI, BI Publisher, HCM Extracts.
• Ability to obtain Security+ certification.
• BS/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline
• Ability to obtain Security + certification
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
SHR Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at SHR Consulting Group are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the location where we operate.
SHR Consulting Group
Get fresh Oracle HCM Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.