SHR Consulting Group Alexandria, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Category: IT
Location: Alexandria, VA
Clearance: Able to obtain a Secret level clearance
SHR Consulting Group LLC, headquartered in Springfield, VA. Our IT Professionals help organizations by providing intelligent solutions that solve today’s problems and prepare them for tomorrow’s challenges. We focus not only on the tactical aspects of providing solutions in today’s IT landscape but also possess the strategic vision to anticipate and react to the inevitable changes that will form the basis of tomorrow’s IT landscape. SHR provides thought leadership which enables organizations to make technology investments that align with their strategic business objectives. We offer our employees a competitive benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, ancillary benefits, and personal time-off.
The Business Analyst will facilitate assigned projects by serving as a liaison between users and developers, setting and communicating goals, and evaluating and refining results.
• Determines how changes to the project will affect the business and systems.
• Provides recommendations regarding the evolution of the system.
• Responds to inquiries and provides advice to the client regarding current and potential
system inputs, processes, and outputs.
• Negotiates plans and timeframes, ensuring that clients understand the anticipated result.
• Develops and communicates detailed specifications for implementation.
• Produces reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to
management, customers, investors, and other relevant parties.
• Maintains and ensures proper documentation and coordinates or performs testing of system
• Collaborates with the Project Manager to ensure the needs of the client have been met.
• Researches and analyzes the nature, effect, and results of system difficulties.
• Satisfies data sampling, project analysis, testing verification, and other user requests from
existing client databases.
• Acts as liaison with Information Technology and/or outside vendors to support relevant
• Maintains current understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices through
industry and other professional networks.
• Collaborates with business staff to thoroughly understand the needs to be supported by the
information systems and technology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software program.
• Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
• Excellent management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate, and organize.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
• Ability to negotiate and settle differences quickly and peacefully.
• Ability to act as a team player.
Education & Certifications
• Bachelor Degree in Business or any related field.
SHR Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at SHR Consulting Group are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the location where we operate.
SHR Consulting Group