Business Analyst -Part Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Category: IT
Location: Washington, DC/Remote
Clearance: DHS Public Trust
SHR Consulting Group LLC, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. Our IT Professionals help organizations by providing intelligent solutions that solve today’s problems and prepare them for tomorrow’s challenges. We focus not only on the tactical aspects of providing solutions in today’s IT landscape but also possess the strategic vision to anticipate and react to the inevitable changes that will form the basis of tomorrow’s IT landscape. SHR provides thought leadership which enables organizations to make technology investments that align with their strategic business objectives. We offer our employees a competitive benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, ancillary benefits, and personal time-off.
Business Analyst will be responsible for developing functional and technical documentation in support of the overall program as well as in support of IT projects as assigned.
• Exceptional communication abilities, both written and verbal
• Ability to independently research federally mandated technologies
• Producing Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs)
• Developing Course of Action (COAs) presentations with input from technical resources
• Meeting with government customers to document project requirements
• Working with technical resources to document technical information and recommendations in a polished, professional presentation that is consumable for a non-technical audience
• Supporting the project manager with project related activities such as requirements documentation, requirements traceability matrices (RTMs), documenting business cases
• Acting as a preliminary functional tester when needed
• Supporting documentation of a gap analysis
• Leading other documentation efforts with inputs from technical resources
• Acting as liaison between application owners (customers) and the technical team
- Experience supporting IT projects through the IT project lifecycle
- Technical writing skills strongly preferred
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office products.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in government contracting, 10 years of experience required
without a degree
SHR Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at SHR Consulting Group are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the location where we operate.
SHR Consulting Group