Junior System Engineer
SHR Consulting Group LLC Alexandria, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: System Engineer
Job Category: IT
WFN Req#: 1120
Job Code/ Req#:1120
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: Active Secret
SHR Consulting Group LLC, headquartered in Springfield, VA. Our IT Professionals help organizations by providing intelligent solutions that solve today’s problems and prepare them for tomorrow’s challenges. We focus not only on the tactical aspects of providing solutions in today’s IT landscape but also possess the strategic vision to anticipate and react to the inevitable changes that will form the basis of tomorrow’s IT landscape. SHR provides thought leadership which enables organizations to make technology investments that align with their strategic business objectives. We offer our employees a competitive benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, ancillary benefits, and personal time-off.
The Jr. System Engineer will have strong communication skills to support deployments of TMT.
- Will navigate a complex work environment to collaborate with internal engineering resources on the client site to deploy and sustain our TMT tool.
- You will be supported both on-site and remotely by experienced Accenture Federal Services team members.
- This role provides Systems Engineering support for the installation and maintenance of Accenture’s TMT product which is developed on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform.
- In this role you will have the opportunity to learn and work with various Microsoft products including Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and SQL.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong core knowledge of Microsoft products and technology
- 1 year of SharePoint Administration
- 1-2 years supporting an application using SQL server.
- 1-2 years Virtualization experience, including VMware ESX, Hyper-V or Virtual Server
- 1 plus years Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- 1-year Azure Active Directory experience
- Background and understanding of Defense Agency organizations and operations.
- Knowledge/Understand of DoD Security Technical Implementation Guide and practices
- Ability to leverage knowledge/experience to learn/understand complex solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- CompTIA Sec+
- Active Secret Clearance
SHR Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at SHR Consulting Group are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the location where we operate.
SHR Consulting Group LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at SHR Consulting Group LLC