Business Analyst ETMS2
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Category: IT
Location: Washington D.C./ Huntsville, Alabama
Clearance: Active Secret
SHR Consulting Group LLC, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. Our IT Professionals help organizations by providing intelligent solutions that solve today’s problems and prepare them for tomorrow’s challenges. We focus not only on the tactical aspects of providing solutions in today’s IT landscape but also possess the strategic vision to anticipate and react to the inevitable changes that will form the basis of tomorrow’s IT landscape. SHR provides thought leadership which enables organizations to make technology investments that align with their strategic business objectives. We offer our employees a competitive benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, ancillary benefits, and personal time-off.
The Business Analyst will have strong communication/leadership skills to support TMT deployments. You will navigate a complex work environment to collaborate with our product users and support our software application. You will be supported both on-site and remotely by experienced specialists in technology, application development and project management. You will be able to handle a large number of responsibilities that include:
• Analyze processes and help the client incorporate processes into our tool.
• Teach users new functionality of the tool
• Work with end user on best practices
• Troubleshoot application issues identified by end users
• Ensure all training and communication activities are delivered according to the work plan
• Work with functional team to perform the training impact assessment
• Help perform the stakeholder analysis and draft the communication plan
• Manage account activity to include the creation and modification of user accounts
• Strong Verbal and Written Skills
• 2-3 years of military experience and/or DoD consulting experience
• 1-2 years of experience supporting software solutions
• Background and understanding of Defense Agency organizations and operations
• 1-2 years of experience training in a classroom setting"
• Bachelor’s Degree
• US Citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
• Secret Security Clearance (or ability to obtain)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
SHR Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at SHR Consulting Group are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the location where we operate.
SHR Consulting Group LLC
BusinessView all jobs at SHR Consulting Group LLC