5031 Ave. O, Fort Madison, IA 52627
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Guaranteed Pay + Commission & Bonuses!
For over 34 years, Shottenkirk GM Giant has been providing top-notch customer service to our Fort Madison customers. Our unmatched service and diverse Buick, Chevrolet, GMC inventory have set us apart as the preferred dealer in Fort Madison.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Shottenkirk Fort Madison offers a rewarding career for talented, ambitious Automotive Sales Consultants! If you want a career where your efforts are rewarded, consider joining us. As one of our Sales Consultants, you will SUCCEED with the help of our management team!
We are also seeking applications from our area's returning military veterans.
- Guaranteed Pay + Commission & Bonuses
- Health, Dental & Vision Care
- Paid Vacation
Job Description - Sales Consultant:
- Experienced Sales Consultants know their product.
- Keep abreast of current and incoming inventory.
- Present new and pre-owned vehicles to our customers, always keeping a listening ear to the customer's specific vehicle needs.
- Keep in touch with customers in order to encourage referrals, networking and repeat business.
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers and make them feel appreciated!
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives
- Make phone-calls; send emails and text messages to potential customers
- Build your clientele by word-of-mouth, self-advertising and marketing yourself
Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Sales Experience in any industry is a PLUS!
- Prior automotive sales experience is not required! If you have Sales experience in any field, whether it's in Real Estate, Home Furnishings, Electronics or Retail Sales, we would like to hear from you!
- A good work ethic and excellent customer service skills are required.
- Building Product knowledge on GM vehicles as well as competitive vehicles of all Makes and Models
- Outgoing personality; high energy level
- Excellent closing skills
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Good CSI (customer satisfaction index) and great communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Must upload Resume
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.