A leading construction defect law firm, in practice for over 30 years, is seeking an energetic and focused individual to join our Phoenix office. Successful candidates will have an excellent work ethic and be committed to superior service for our clients.
- Greet and assist visitors/clients
- General office tasks, including phones, document management, mail, and filing
- General administrative tasks including data entry and scheduling
- Assist legal teams as necessary
- Assist client development team as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office suite, email, internet
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick days, and 401k.
We will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered. We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration.
Email or fax resume with salary requirements to: