- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SHINE is seeking a Project Analyst. The purpose of the position is to gather information from a variety of sources to produce status reports, analyze schedules, review, and evaluate project risk data, and provide input to solve project issues to keep various SHINE projects on track. The position will perform various administrative, strategic, and scheduling tasks. The role will focus on developing and implementing an improved system to manage the monitoring and controlling of SHINE projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Analyst is a broad Project Controls role that is a crucial piece of monitoring and controlling SHINE projects. Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Director of Project Controls to produce monthly project reports and manage the risk register
- Build tools/models for assessing and visualizing risk
- Attend and/or establish department planning meetings with stakeholders throughout the company to build relationships and ensure proper schedule and risk inputs
- Support the preparation of agendas, action item lists, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Review reports and presentations for completeness and accuracy
- Familiarize themselves with engineering, construction, and procurement processes in order to provide helpful inputs, feedback, and review of schedule durations and logic
- Put together the progress trackers for engineering, procurement, and construction
- May be responsible for building out new schedules and assisting line departments set up schedule management processes
- May include other duties as assigned
- Degree in a business or scientific field, or equivalent experience preferred
- Prior planning/scheduling or project management desired
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, Project and/or Oracle Primavera P6
- Ability to accurately communicate, investigate, problem solve and identify solutions
- Must be a results-oriented, self-disciplined relationship builder with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and analytical/quantitative skills
- Ability to “see the bigger picture” and get to the heart of issues rapidly
- Strong work ethic; genuine passion for excellence
- Ability to manage multiple activities, prioritizing them in a way that contributes most to Company success
Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicant’s ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls. Additionally, applicant’s eligibility may be conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a pre-employment drug screen, fingerprinting and criminal background check.
SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and from the responsibility we take for our actions.
SHINE Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Pay Transparency Policy
Employee Rights Under the NLRA
Equal Opportunity Employment
Equal Opportunity Employment Supplement
3400 Innovation CourtJanesville, WI
TechnologyView all jobs at SHINE Technologies
Get fresh Technical Project Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.