- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SHINE is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at our first of its kind facility. Ideal candidates must have a willingness to quickly learn and understand groundbreaking technology, instrumentation, and technical processes. In addition, the selected candidate must be able to read from engineering drawings or schematics and is able to follow written or verbal instructions. The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee the execution of equipment installation and repair/calibration and must be able to follow written procedures and accurately communicate. This position requires the ability to work safely within an industrial and radiation environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directly responsible in supervising, developing, and coaching assigned Technicians.
- Responsible for assigning, coordinating and execution of daily work activities to ensure a productive workforce that supports all Maintenance goals in accordance with company policies, and local, state and federal regulations.
- Provide supervisory oversight for execution of planned and unplanned work to be performed by Maintenance Technicians.
- Supervises Maintenance Technicians for scheduled and emergent work.
- Ensure that all assigned activities are performed effectively and efficiently in accordance with plant procedures and local, state and federal regulations.
- Inputs to performance reviews for assigned technicians.
- Provide development opportunities and coaching for Maintenance Technicians to drive individual and department improvement.
- Interface with various department leadership teams to identify and resolve work issues/planning.
- 4 years' experience in the craft he/she supervises and plans
- At least three years of experience supervising personnel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making and planning skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership potential and accountability.
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent
Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicant’s ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls. Additionally, applicant’s eligibility may be conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a pre-employment drug screen, fingerprinting and criminal background check.
SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and from the responsibility we take for our actions.
SHINE Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
SHINE TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Help us turn weapons into life-saving medicines using a groundbreaking new technology!
SHINE Technologies is a nuclear technology company committed to improving the lives of patients around the world. The company is focused initially on the commercialization of medical isotopes. Molybdenum-99 is a diagnostic isotope used to diagnose heart disease, cancer and other diseases. Lutetium-177 is a therapeutic isotope could revolutionize cancer treatment. SHINE’s unique expertise and experience have created isotope production processes that not only will deliver products that help physicians and patients, they will solve critical supply chain problems in the United States, Europe and other global markets. SHINE’s nuclear technology is part of its long-term growth strategy to solve some of humanity’s biggest problems, including the generation of carbon-free energy from nuclear fusion. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.shinetechnologies.com/
3400 Innovation CourtJanesville, WI