Administrative Assistant - Front Desk Receptionist
SHINE Medical Technologies Janesville, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SHINE is immediately seeking an Administrative Assistant - Front Desk Receptionist to manage the company’s Janesville headquarters front desk reception area. Greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, and job candidates. Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures. Handles special administrative projects. Handles all incoming calls.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answers incoming calls with warmth and positivity.
- Accurately directs calls to the appropriate people, courteously and professionally.
- Answers inquiries, as needed, or directs the inquiry to the person best able to answer.
- Screen’s calls and takes accurate phone messages with call back numbers and area codes; relays messages to the proper person.
- Greets incoming visitors in a friendly and positive way. Follows Controlled Access procedures. Quickly notifies the person being visited.
- Maintains a neat and tidy reception area, replacing magazines as received, clearing up any clutter on an ongoing basis, and maintains a professional, comfortable general office atmosphere.
- Offers and serves coffee or other refreshments to visitors.
- Help to maintain coffee stations with supplies.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail.
- Sends and accept packages via appropriate couriers, as required.
- Performs administrative support and clerical duties, such as copying, scanning, etc. as requested.
- Monitors and maintains refreshments, office and janitorial supplies.
- Maintains knowledge of management and staff movements in and out of the office.
- Manages conference rooms – making sure they are stocked and tidy for upcoming meetings.
- Organizes conference and meeting room bookings.
- Assists in planning companywide events/gatherings
- Assists in coordinating meetings and catering needs, keeping in mind dietary restrictions for employees.
- Work in collaboration with other administrative assistants when needed.
- Performs other tasks and duties as requested or required to support the team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, computer skills, effective communication skills, friendly and outgoing personality, organizational skills, and ability to respond to requests in an efficient manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook), virtual meeting software (Zoom), Slack, NetSuite, and ability and willingness to learn other programs/platforms, etc.
- Ability to follow detailed written or verbal instructions.
Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicant’s ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls. Additionally, applicant’s eligibility may be conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a pre-employment drug screen, fingerprinting and criminal background check.
SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and from the responsibility we take for our actions.
SHINE Medical TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Help us turn weapons into life-saving medicines using a groundbreaking new technology!
SHINE Medical Technologies is a nuclear technology company committed to improving the lives of patients around the world. The company is focused initially on the commercialization of medical isotopes. Molybdenum-99 is a diagnostic isotope used to diagnose heart disease, cancer and other diseases. Lutetium-177 is a therapeutic isotope could revolutionize cancer treatment. SHINE’s unique expertise and experience have created isotope production processes that not only will deliver products that help physicians and patients, they will solve critical supply chain problems in the United States, Europe and other global markets. SHINE’s nuclear technology is part of its long-term growth strategy to solve some of humanity’s biggest problems, including the generation of carbon-free energy from nuclear fusion. For more information, please visit our website at www.shinemed.com.
101 East Milwaukee StJanesville, WI