- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Set up and operate slitter
· Inform helper as to order of cuts
· Properly tag customer size on cuts to be package
· Note any deviations of orders to supervisor for approval
· Note any quality information on work order and sign as to completion
· Oversee helper and crane man for proper packaging and quality.
· Follow all safety procedures while operating slitter and other equipment.
· Assist where needed when not running or setting up slitter
· Other duties as assigned
· Maintain proper housekeeping in work area.
· Ability to set up all parts of the slitter.
· Able to use and understand micrometer, calipers to check width and gauge.
· Able to understand quality of material and work per customers specifications.
· Ability to run an overhead crane.
· Resolve quality issues caused by incorrect setup or tooling.
· Must have advanced math skills.
· Ability to produce quality cuts.
· Ability to understand work order and preforming work required
· Preferred a minimum of three years of experience
· HS Diploma or GED required
· Must have strong mechanical ability and aptitude
· Able to be standing for the entirety of work time
· Able to lift 50s pound continually thru shift
SHEFFIELD STEEL PRODUCTS INC
Steel company in northeast Ohio
355 Ledge Road Macedonia OHMacedonia, OH
ManufacturingView all jobs at SHEFFIELD STEEL PRODUCTS INC