Unlicensed Staff Clinician – Sacramento
SHARPER FUTURE -- Pacific Forensic Psychology Associates, Inc. is currently hiring an unlicensed full-time (40 hours per week Tuesday-Saturday) Mental Health Staff Clinician/Therapist to work in our Sacramento clinic.
This position is responsible for providing both short-term and long-term therapeutic, recovery-oriented services to a variety of populations including mental health, forensic and substance abusing client. Our services include individual and group therapy, psycho educational sessions, mental health counseling, family therapy, couples’ therapy, marriage and family psychotherapy, anger management, dual diagnosis, mental health assessments and administering intake assessments. We provide trauma-informed treatment of co-occurring, mental health and substance abuse disorders. Clinical supervision for BOP or BBS hours available.
Who We Are
SHARPER FUTURE -- Pacific Forensic Psychology Associates, Inc. is an established fast-paced organization that provides an array of assessment and treatment services in the realm of behavioral and mental health. Many of the services address the needs of those who have become involved in the legal system and require specialized evaluations or tailored therapeutic interventions to address their needs and to meet the expectations of the agencies with which they have become involved. We serve a variety of clients not just forensics clients. Want to learn more about our awesome company and excellent culture? Please visit our website www.sharperfuture.com.
SHARPER FUTURE -- Pacific Forensic Psychology Associates, Inc company believes in investing in our greatest resource: our employees. We encourage our staff to take advantage of any and all opportunities for professional development and support employees in their efforts to improve their skills and try something that may be outside of their comfort zones. Plus, we have pretty awesome employees!
- Clinical experience with sex offenders, clinical populations, substance abuse and/or forensic treatment in general (preferred not required)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish, preferred
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail and good writing and communication skills
- Ability to work well on a team, adaptable to change, proven effective communication
- Current and unrestricted BBS or BOP registration
- Full-time positions are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, paid vacation, paid sick leave and paid holidays
- BBS or BOP Clinical Supervision by LCSW or Psychologist (depending on need)
- 2 flex days off for self-care
- Free CEU Credits (we are a CAMFT CEU Provider)
- Over $300 towards professional development and conferences
- Flexible schedule (must be approved by supervisor)
- Upward mobility into management and other higher roles
- Performance and spot bonuses
- Competitive salaries
- Supportive management and leadership team
- Positive and fun company culture
Sharper Future serves thousands of forensic, mental health and substance abuse clients. The company has been in operation throughout California for almost 30 years. We have over a dozen clinics throughout California including Northern, Bay Area Central and Southern California. The company serves over 3000 clients statewide. Sharper Future proudly employs staff who are passionate about helping clients meet their treatment goals while at the same time ensuring compliance with local, state and federal contract regulations. We are proud of our diversity and positive and healthy company culture.
Please send a cover letter, resume. Write Sacramento Unlicensed Mental Health Staff Clinician in the subject line.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of resumes received, we are not able to receive phone calls about this position. SHARPER FUTURE is an at-will employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer