Graphic Designer for Social Media
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to hit the ground running with responsibilities? Do you embrace creative challenges while still thinking outside of the box? If you said yes to any of these questions, then this job is for you.
We would like our newest team member to have a roll-up-your-sleeves, “can do” attitude…just like us! If you think you have what it takes, then we want to meet YOU.
The Shark Group is a marketing and consulting firm that offers branding solutions for top brands and celebrities. Founded by Daymond John, CEO & Founder of FUBU and star of ABC’s hit business show Shark Tank,our goal is to tap into the heart of a brand and position it for success.
Working directly with key team members, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating artwork for a wide range of clients and working on large brand initiatives. The graphic designer is an integral part of The Shark Group’s team, and we are looking for someone who can create, communicate and lead.
• Design and create compelling, consistent creative assets that reflect the clients’ brands and lifestyles across all platforms
• Ensure that all graphics are developed and delivered on time
• Accommodate other interdepartmental design requests
• Maintain accuracy of all content
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
• 2-4 years digital design experience with an emphasis in social media content creation
· Strong design skills and premium brand sensibility
• Creativity with the ability to follow brand guidelines
• Ability to integrate feedback in order to meet internal client objectives
• Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
• Experience with HTML and CSS preferred
• A passion and knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin.
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends when necessary
• Must be able to problem solve on the fly and prioritize given tasks
• Must be comfortable with working in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
* Please provide web links or portfolio of previous work, as well as personal social media handles when submitting your resume. *
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org