Support Services Manager- Customer Service & Dispatching
SHARE is a new rideshare service that helps you schedule rides in advance so you can pay less for the trips you take the most. We build dynamic routes that connect riders going the same way at the same time. When you schedule and share a ride, you pay 50-75% less than you would for typical ridesharing services.
SHARE is looking for a dynamic, on-site Customer Service & Dispatch Manager to be a key liaison between the business, customers and drivers/carriers who will work to build effective relationships with the customer and drivers to identify opportunities for process improvement. You will work to improve processes and creative methods of re-engineering throughout the customer's transportation network which focuses on efficiency for the organization. The primary focus of this position is to balance customer satisfaction with company profitability.
- Manage all aspects related to Customer Service & Dispatch teams
- Become the expert on the SHARE rider app, driver app and dispatch software products
- Develop your team to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure office environment
- Work with the SHARE product team to develop requirements for software and enhancements
- Proactively communicate with riders, drivers and field operations to ensure the highest level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze and distribute operational reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, and take action based on the results of the analysis
Education & Experience:
- Have a strong interest to work in a rapid-growth startup environment, wanting to be part of a hard-working team.
- Tech savvy with experience using dispatching software and/or help desk ticketing systems such as Zendesk
- Transportation and/ or customer service experience required
- Minimum 2-3 years leading service support teams
- Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Google for Business)
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to manage and motivate a workforce
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Required)
- United States (Required)
SHARE (dba of AVE AutoMedia Inc.) is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment. We do not accept unsolicited resumes/CVs through this website or sent directly to us from recruiting agencies. We will not pay fees to any agency without a prior signed service agreement.
Job Type: Full-time