SHARE Drivers provide transportation for seniors, students, employees, weddings, and charters. SHARE drivers comply with company, state and federal standards to ensure safe, timely, trusted transportation to exceed client expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides efficient transportation services to individuals and groups driving vehicles safely.
- Drives routes according to schedule.
- Completes pre and post trip form. Maintain a clean vehicle checking the inside regularly and picking up trash and vacuuming as needed.
- Observes safety and security procedures while transporting clients.
- Notifies dispatch of any changes and/or cancellations in the daily transportation schedule.
- Consistently provides feedback and insights into operations that may improve the quality and efficiencies of daily routes.
- Drivers are assigned to a route based on business needs
Care Management and Service Excellence
- Listens and responds to the needs of clients and staff members.
- Greets and assists clients in and out of the vehicles.
- Goes above and beyond for clients and customers when appropriate.
- Must be at least 21 years old with an Ohio driver's license and 2 years of verifiable driving history in the US.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Have no more than 2 moving violations, no suspensions or OVI and be insurable under SHARE’s professional liability coverage.
- No Felony Convictions.
- No Misdemeanor Convictions for OVI, Drugs (Possession or Paraphernalia), Assault, Alcohol, or any Assault against a minor or senior citizen.
- Must be able to successfully pass all seven of the mandatory database checks required to transport Pupils and/or Seniors.
- Willing to obtain certification requirements; including but not limited to four-hour Defensive Driving Certification through the National Safety Council, Major unusual Incidents training, CPR-AED-First Aid, DRIVE training, PUPIL Van driver.
- Must complete and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing according to the Federal Transportation Administration.
- Past experience working with older adults and students
- Transportation professionals
- Should be able to operate a smart-phone or other applicable technology
What is SHARE?
SHARE is a new microtransit ridesharing service built for recurring scheduled rides through corporate partnerships. We build dynamic routes that connect riders going the same way at the same time. When you schedule and share a ride, you pay 50-75% less than you would for typical ridesharing services. Because SHARE rides are for the trips you take the most, our drivers have steady and reliable hours each week.
What makes a great SHARE Driver?
The ideal applicant has a passion for customer service, loves working on a team, and understands that sometimes things can change at a moments notice. SHARE is hiring drivers who are looking for flexible hours during a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift. SHARE will pay more for drivers who are Pupil and/or Senior certified. SHARE will help you grow within our company by paying for additional certifications needed to provide excellent service to all our clients. SHARE drivers will be responsible for establishing and amplifying the SHARE brand while engaging with our client base. Our employee drivers operate a variety of multiple passenger vehicles equipped with our custom technology. Are you ready to join a fast growing team that changing the norm of transportation?
SHARE (dba of AVE AutoMedia Inc.) is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment. We do not accept unsolicited resumes/CVs through this website or sent directly to us from recruiting agencies. We will not pay fees to any agency without a prior signed service agreement.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time