SHARE is a new microtransit ridesharing service built for recurring scheduled rides through corporate partnerships. We build dynamic routes that connect riders going the same way at the same time. We connect people to jobs, healthcare, and education. We are building the future of shared transportation and are looking for a Brand Ambassador to join our rapidly growing team.
We're looking for energetic individuals to be the face of SHARE, elevating our brand and creating a premier new rider experience. You'll be working directly with our clients to increase ridership. You will be engaging with targeted riders at our client organizations and helping them sign up and schedule their first ride.
- Create a personalized, extraordinary rider experience by engaging and guiding potential SHARE riders.
- Become an expert on the SHARE rider app and the SHARE services for each corporate client you support.
- Serve as a product expert and run demos for potential riders.
- Assist potential riders with signing up on the SHARE app and scheduling their first ride.
- Troubleshoot rider app issues and provide feedback to the product team.
- Have a strong interest to work in a rapid-growth startup environment, wanting to be part of a hard-working team.
- Tech savvy with strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Google for Business).
- Bold, persistent, a good listener, and persuasive.
- Easily develops a comfortable rapport in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Must be at least 21 years old with an Ohio driver's license and 2 years of verifiable driving history in the US. (Ambassadors may be driving SHARE branded vehicles to customer events within their assigned market).
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills including public speaking.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
*This position will be located in the Columbus, Ohio market, candidates must have reliable transportation
SHARE (a dba of AVE AutoMedia Inc.) is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment. We do not accept unsolicited resumes/CVs through this website or sent directly to us from recruiting agencies. We will not pay fees to any agency without a prior signed service agreement.