Inside Sales, Paper Product Testing
- Expired: May 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
As Inside Sales, the major focus of the job is to effectively handle sales leads and turn leads into orders. The job involves shepherding orders from receipt to delivery, which includes documenting accurate job specifications, getting the order into the production schedule and keeping the customer informed and impressed with the service being provided.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interacting with clients to promote SGS services.
- Addressing customer questions and providing quotations for testing.
- Following projects from sample submission to report delivery to assure we are meeting clients' expectations.
- Administrative tasks which include but are not limited to: sample entry into LIMS, quotations, and log, CRM client entry and database maintenance, follow up on quotes.
- Comply with local and corporate QHSE requirements.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A relevant associate's or BS degree or equivalent experience in science, engineering, pulp, and paper or related scientific field.
- Will also consider a Bachelor's degree in business administration with marketing, business communications, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Experience with Constant Contact and CRM's a plus.
- Fluency in a second language would be a plus.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.
Videos To Watch
3211 East Capitol DriveAppleton, WI
BusinessView all jobs at SGS