SGI Global is seeking a Site Lead to support a government client. *This position is contingent upon award*
Position Description / Qualifications:
The PR Program Coordinator is the subject matter expert (SME) for all phases of personnel recovery including reporting, supporting, recovery, and post recovery. Must have an extensive background in personnel recovery policy and procedures, and experience working on interagency issues where several agencies priorities have to be incorporated into a consolidated solution.
The Personnel Recovery Program Coordinator must have a minimum of five years of experience in the personnel recovery field and two years of specialized experience in developing, coordinating and overseeing a PR program, and must possess and demonstrate at the professional level the below skills sets:
a) Verbal and written communication skills: Must be capable of articulating thoughts, ideas, and opposing points of view through all forms of communication with both internal and external government agencies. Must be proficient in crafting all types of correspondence to reach their target audience with clarity and comprehension, to include the senior management level. Must be skillful in giving briefs, guidance, and assistance on all PR issues, policies, procedures, and methodologies to a diverse audience.
b) Sound time management practices: Must be able to meet deadlines and exercise efficiency in planning, prioritizing, and accomplishing tasks relating to PR operations:
c) Training Skills: Must demonstrate the ability to effectively teach through a prescribed syllabus on personnel recovery to a diverse audience and presenting Personnel Recovery Employee Education, Management, Prevention, and Training (PREEMPT) and PR training In Accordance With (IAW) Course of Instruction documents.
Specific responsibilities include establishing.
- Student training requirements and terminal learning objectives in accordance with USAID SEC/ISP/CETS/PR requirements and expectations
- Processes and procedures for PR training planning and events
- Curriculum development processes for PREEMPT and PR training
- PR team Trainer Training (T2) processes in support of PR program training deliverables and emerging requirements
- PR team Quality Assurance (QA) processes and conducting QA evaluations in support of PR program requirements
- Conducting periodic reviews of Course of Instruction documents and training aids
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and quality control of Personnel Recovery Programs and contractor positions supporting USAID Personnel Recovery Programs
- Directs program development in accordance with USAID Activity Manager guidance
- Conducts periodic meetings to identify emerging requirements, establish procedures, and articulate
Identify work priorities for PR team members in support of the PR training program
- Routinely briefs both USAID Activity Manager and Contractor senior management as required regarding program development
- Produce required reports for USAID and Contractor senior management in support of contractual requirements and PR program deliverables
- Maintain accountability and management of assigned personnel
- Provide annual personnel evaluation input to Site Lead for all assigned PR personnel
- Successfully motivate Team Building within a diversified group of personnel recovery professionals
- Conduct USAID Mission assessments in coordination with USAID staff to identify PREEMPT and
Personnel Recovery Officer (PRO) requirements and planning items
- Conduct Team Leader responsibilities during mobile training team events
- Conduct USAID Mission PR Communications assessments to identify PR Communications and PRO training requirements
- Plan and coordinate travel and event preparations for PR team members conducting PREEMPT and PRO training events worldwide
- Establish processes and procedures for PR operations liaison activities
- Establish processes and procedures for procurement, inventory, and maintenance of PRP equipment and supplies
- Experienced in developing personnel recovery protocols, procedures, and programs internal to the United States Government
- Experience developing course curriculum and training aids
- Experience conducting practical application assessments
- Knowledge of, and two years' experience with a PR team T2 processes
- Ability to measure enabling learning objectives through testing and critiques
- Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Must be able to physically stand, kneel, and bend for long periods of time and have the ability to climb ladders with dexterity in both hands
- Must be able to lift a 50-pound item to waist height and must be able to lift a 30-pound item over the head
- Must have 20/20 vision with corrective lenses if necessary
- Must have acceptable color vision and have acceptable depth perception
- Must be physically able to travel to and operate in potentially dangerous, overseas environments
- Must be physically able to walk distances up to five miles in a variety of adverse environments while carrying a 30-pound backpack
- Must have the ability to hear normal conversation, alarms, and warning signals with corrective devices if necessary
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro