SGI Global LLC is seeking qualified personnel to provide support to current and future operations within USCENTCOM J2.
- Directly aid development of Joint Urgent Operational Needs (JUONS), Joint Emergent Operational Needs (JEONS), and other operational requirement documentation as required for USCENTCOM operational intelligence needs.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with: related Joint Staff publications, ISR CON OPS development, EXORDS, PLANORDS, W ARNORDS, FRAGOS, formal Joint Staff requirements processes, airborne ISR asset integration/interoperability, and Service Level Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) processes and activities.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance required (CI poly desired)
- Associates or Bachelor degree in graphics art/design or equivalent defense Intelligence/ academic experience
- Minimum of 5 years of graphics artist/design type work
- Military or DoD experience preferred
- Must possess at least a basic level of familiarity with the CENTCOM AOR and organization
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Adobe Acrobat read/write, Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Message Handling System (AMHS) and Record Message Traffic (RMT), as well as be well experienced in writing formal documents, memoranda and correspondence
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro