SGI Global LLC is seeking qualified personnel to provide support to current and future operations within USCENTCOM J2.
- The contractor shall provide support to designing objective systems architecture and integrating intelligence applications and communications to enable effective solutions for CENTCOM HQ and theater components
- The Contractor shall develop DoDAF derived operational (OV-1 thru OV-4) and system (SV-1 thru SV-4) architecture views for each assigned intelligence IT system project
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 25 years related experience in the information technology industry
- 15 years of related experience
- Experience developing DoDAF or C41SR architecture products
- Experience working with and on networking, server, and desktop equipment, as well as applications and web services
- Expert understanding working with MS Visio and developing system architectures within the application
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance and CI poly required
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro