***Must be a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card holder with the intent to become a U.S. Citizen.
- Participates in an Agile development environment by attending daily standups and sprint planning activities
- Develops software solutions based on end user requirements
- Develops, executes, and documents unit test plans
- Assists in the deployment of new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environment
- Validates deployment
- Participates in defect and incident root cause analyses
- Provides production support
- Maintains security in accordance with Bank security policies
- Provides end-to-end support for solution integration, including designing, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting solutions
- Collaborates with customers on integration service onboarding
- Supports integration service release management activities
- Triages incoming feature application enhancements and functionality regressions that may arise
- Creates schedules, scripts and development of new mappings and workflows
- Builds workflows covering source code development through go-live
- Develops, executes and documents unit test plans and supports customer testing
- Tests submitted software changes prior to staging
- Performs deployment to staging and production environments
- Collaborates with Application Developers, QA Engineers, Product Owners, and others to promote integrations through the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Provides production support including on-call rotation
- Collaborates across teams and with customers to improve integration and release processes
- Recommends integration flow solutions and provides direction to more junior team members
- Champions integration best practices and promotes standardization and reuse principles
" Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related technical field or equivalent work experience.
" 5 + years of relevant technical or business work experience
" JAVA development is required.
" Scripting with Python is required.
" Linux (or other Unix) experience is required.
" AWS (Amazon Web Services) development experience is required.
" Demonstrated technical expertise across a variety of technology platforms and solutions.
" Ability to influence successfully in a highly matrix or virtual organization.
" Proven ability to write clear and concise communications: technical documents, design documents, specifications, and technology roadmaps.
" Ansible and Infrastructure as Code scripting is strongly preferred.
" Microsoft Azure.
" Working knowledge of middleware technology MuleSoft, etc.
" Working knowledge of application integration services like Enterprise Service Bus, Messaging brokers, File Transfer, ConnectDirect, etc.
" Practical experience and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Mircoservices and API Management.
" Knowledge of high-availability, load-balancing and failover configurations across application, infrastructure, and platform components.
" Understanding of security design for enterprise software systems.
" Experience with and/or working knowledge of Federal Reserve Bank LoBs applications.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.