- Provide guidance on US Immigration compliance matters to employees, managers, HR business partners, talent acquisition staff, and executives.
- Coordinate and provide documentation required for visa processing of Immigrant and non-Immigrant visa applications with outside counsel.
- Maintain visa immigration files as well as public access files as it relates to H1B visa status and others.
- Responsible for reviewing expiration reports on a monthly basis and working closely with US HR Compliance Manager to process visa extensions.
- Collaborate with onboarding team for completion of I-9 verifications.
- Support STEM program, including review and completion of STEM letters, forms, and H1B cap filing.
- Prepare visa support letters for inbound and outbound business travels.
- Special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 1+ year`s of experience as immigration paralegal, immigration specialist, or similar role required
- Minimum of 1 year general Human Resources experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced, quickly changing environment.
- Knowledge of Workday HRIS a plus
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.