Director of Business Development & Marketing
SGA Design Group is seeking a Director of Business Development & Marketing to lead efforts for the SGA family of companies: SGA Design Group, Renaissance Architecture and GreenLight 360.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
Seek Business Opportunities for the SGA Family of Companies.
- Identify, research, and qualify prospects. Use industry resources to source and qualify appropriate prospects. Maintain CRM of marketing prospects.
- Follow up with qualified prospects. Use multiple channels to reach out to qualified prospects. Maintain professional and appropriately persistent communication.
Plan and Conduct Marketing Activities.
- Develop and maintain marketing materials including social media updates and website maintenance.
- Review and update marketing materials.
- Identify and attend industry conferences. Maintain conference schedule and coordinate the travel and attendance of other firm members.
- Provide existing client support. Research existing client developments, assist with presentation preparations, and attend client meetings.
- Prepare proposals. Maintain resumes, standardized collateral materials & information, project descriptions, photographs, etc. Work with technical staff to develop proposal sections, scopes of work, and estimate fees.
- Prepare monthly pipeline reports, quarterly marketing updates, and other reporting as required.
- Coordinate marketing consultants and assist with marketing related initiatives.
- Oversight of business development and marketing staff and their daily activities.
- Oversight of business development and marketing quarterly & annual budgets.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts or Science. Marketing preferred. SMPS membership & registration desired.
EXPERIENCE: AEC industry experience preferred.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Demonstrated basic knowledge in using InDesign, Photoshop and other Adobe platforms. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint.
Personal Characteristics / Proficiencies
- Interpersonal Skills – Outgoing, upbeat and personable, with the ability to quickly develop rapport in new situations and to build effective internal and external working relationships.
- Knowledgeable – Comprehensive knowledge of the firm’s practice, clientele, goals, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demeanor – Professional and polished, with the ability to represent the firm at high levels both internally and externally.
- Detail Oriented – High level of attention to detail and accuracy, especially as applied to marketing materials and external communication.
- Cold Caller - Proficient and excited about reaching out to prospects, comfortable with rejection, and appropriately persistent with contacts.
- Receptive - Open to feedback and constructive criticism. Eager to learn.
- Sense of Urgency – Responsive and fast paced in style with tenacity and consistency in meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Multitasker - Highly organized, with the ability to simultaneously manage and participate in multiple functions/activities.
- Self- starter – Willingness and ability to work effectively and independently with minimal direction and supervision.
SGA provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
SGA Design Group, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer.
SGA Design GroupTulsa, OK
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.